Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Day of Blogging

What am I doing? I have three small children and I'm BLOGGING. I don't have time for this. I don't even have time to breathe, let alone blog. Dishes to do, laundry to fold, floors to sweep, sales to find, surf the internet, feed-burp-change newborn, let out dog to pee (she gets ignored on a regular basis anyway), dinner to prepare etc. etc. etc. My husband will ask the dreaded question, "what have you done all day?" Well, I'll say, you have Holly Homer to thank for this unkept home. See, I do everything Holly does. Holly does yoga, Michelle does yoga. Holly does Pokeno, Michelle does Pokeno. Holly has a third child, Michelle has a third child. Holly trades in a Toyota Sequoia for a Honda Odyssey, Michelle does the same. Holly makes friends on Party Poker, Michelle finds long lasting friendships on Party Poker. Holly blogs, now Michelle blogs. What is the Holly obsession you ask? I met Holly at the Texas Motor Speedway Club one day way back in 2004. We were just finishing up a yoga class, she follows me in the ladies' locker room and practically tackles me down to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Holly, you look like a very nice, fun person, I need friends, would you like to play Pokeno with me?" Holly asks. "Sure!" I say and our friendship blossoms from there. My time in Texas would not have been the same without my friend Holly. This post is dedicated to you my friend! Did I do this right???? http://www.junecleavernirvana.blogspot.com/ (Holly's blog)

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

OMG...that was like the best first blog ever written. It was probably because you chose such a fascinating subject. It was a joy to read.